*[Event is fully sold out]
There are many conferences which cost hundreds and thousands of dollars which I wouldn’t recommend to go for. In view of this, a group of bloggers came together to set up BIGScribe to offer low cost and affordable financial education sessions for retail investors.
You might have already heard of the investor exchange 2017 which is a mega event by BIGscribe. This is a half-day Investor Exchange seminar where you will learn from 7 speakers handpicked by the BIGScribe team to share what works in the market today.
Some highlights of the events are:
- Investors Exchange will feature 7 speakers
- Topics covered includes stock investing, trading, property investing, scuttlebutting etc
- There will be a tea break with light snacks for participants to mingle
- There will NOT be any pitching, only sharing of information
Here are the topics and line up of the speakers:
1. Strategies for Successful Equities Investing
By Teh Hooi Ling, Inclusif Value Fund
2. Identify Market Trends the George Soros way
By Xeo Lye, Xeolyenomics
3. 7 Deadly Sins of Singapore Property Buyers
By Vina Ip, PropertySoul.com
4. Master your Mind, Master the Market
By Joel Sim, mrfinancesavvy.com
5. 50 Shades of Dividends Investing
By Christopher Ng, TreeOfProsperity.blogspot.com
6. How to use the 3 musketeers of REITs to find strong REITs
By Kenny Loh, MyStocksInvesting.com
7. The Art of Scuttlebutt
By Elvin Hayden Liang, www.epsilonluxe.wordpress.com
Many of the speakers are friends in our small financial blogging community. You may know some of the speakers yourself or have attended a BIGScribe event before.
Here are the details of the seminar:
Date: 29th July 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 1 pm to 5 pm
Location: DBS Auditorium, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Level 3
$65 $49 (Early bird price)
The early bird price ends on 8th July 2017. There will be a tea break session during the event where light snacks will be provided. Its a good opportunity to mingle around with the speakers as well as fellow investors.
For more info, visit the website here
to find out more info. You can get your tickets directly from the website too.
This is not a sponsored post